We are a small animal practice - meaning we mainly treat cats and dogs. We do have a few veterinarians on staff that also treat "pocket pets" such as rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, and rats. We only have one veterinarian on staff that treats reptiles such as snakes, turtles, iguanas and other lizards. Of our 7 currently practicing veterinarians, five are full time and two are part time. Do you have a particular doctor you prefer to see? Let us know when you schedule appointments! Does your pet do better with female vs. male veterinarians? We're happy to accommodate for that as well!
- We are by appointment only. Our team of receptionists will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability.
- Our goal is to see all of our clients and patients on time, and although we have contingencies for emergencies, there will be times where the unexpected will create delays. We will ensure these are minimized as much as possible.
- Please remember to call at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment. A fee will be charged if you fail to show without calling first.
- As a courtesy and for the protection of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while on the premises outside, in the waiting area, or exams rooms. All cats must be in a pet carrier. We appreciate the fact that your animal may be very friendly, but in an environment such as an animal hospital, most pets are very nervous and may behave differently here than they do at home with you. We want to keep everyone as safe and comfortable as possible.
- Payment in full is expected at the time of services rendered. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), debit cards, personal checks, and cash.
- If you are a current client and your pet is in need of a medication refill, please give the office no less than 24 hours notice to get the medications prepared. All medication refills must be authorized by a doctor – even if your pet gets them on a regular basis. Please note this includes prescription diets as not all types of food are kept on hand and may need to be ordered. **Refills not picked up within three weeks of ordering will be returned to stock**